Are you in search of the best tablets under $300? Look no further! We’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the best tablets that you can buy for under $300. These tablets are perfect for students, professionals, or anyone who wants a budget-friendly tablet without compromising on performance.
Tablets have become an essential part of our daily lives. They are portable, easy to use, and can perform various tasks from browsing the web to streaming movies. However, not everyone can afford high-end tablets that cost thousands of dollars. That’s why we have compiled a list of the best tablets under $300 that are perfect for budget-conscious buyers. In this article, we’ll cover the top tablets in this price range, along with their features and specifications.
Best Tablets Under $300: Top Picks
1.Amazon Fire HD 10
2.Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
3.Lenovo Tab M10 Plus
4.Microsoft Surface Go 2
5.Xiaomi Redmi Pad
1. Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet Review:
- Screen size: 10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1200)
- Storage: 32 GB to 128 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Octa-core 2.0 GHz
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours
- Charging time: Fully charges in 4 hours
- Camera: 5 MP front and 8 MP rear-
- Dimensions: 9.72 x 6.54 x 0.36in
- Weight: 1.03lbs
If you’re on the lookout for a high-performing tablet that won’t break the bank, the Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet is definitely worth considering. This latest model offers impressive features that are sure to take your user experience to the next level. From its sleek design to its Full HD display and powerful processor, this tablet is packed with everything you need to stay connected and entertained.
In this article, we will be reviewing the Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet. We’ll go over its features, design, performance, and more. By the end of this article, you’ll have a better understanding of what the Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet is all about and whether or not it’s worth purchasing.
Display And Processor
The Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet is the latest model released in 2021. It has a 10.1-inch 1080p Full HD display that is 10% brighter than the previous generation, with more than 2 million pixels. The device is powered by an octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM, making it fast and responsive.
Battery And Storage:
It has a long-lasting 12-hour battery and supports wireless charging. The tablet comes in two storage options, 32 or 64 GB, which can be expanded up to 1 TB with a microSD card (sold separately). The Plus model includes everything in the Fire HD 10, with the addition of wireless charging, 4 GB RAM, and a soft-touch finish.
The tablet features hands-free Alexa, Dolby Atmos, and Show Mode (full-screen Alexa experience) and comes with a 90-day limited warranty. The Plus model includes everything in the Fire HD 10, with the addition of wireless charging, 4 GB RAM, and a soft-touch finish.
The ad-supported option displays sponsored screensavers on the lockscreen. The tablet supports popular apps such as Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play is not supported), and you can use your favorite apps like Microsoft Office, OneNote, and Dropbox.
You can also download apps like Zoom or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family. The device is thinner and lighter than the previous generation, with the screen made with strengthened aluminosilicate glass. The Fire HD 10 Plus is great for all media consumption and also supports split-screen functionality for easy multitasking.
- Great battery life
- Great price
- Sharp screen
- Decent performance
- Alexa(voice assistant)
- Wireless charging
- Limited to Fire OS apps
- The camera could be better
- The speakers could be better
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
- OS: Android 11
- Screen Size: 10.5-inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Processor: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Camera: Front: 5MP | Rear: 8MP
- Dimensions: 9.72 x 6.37 x 0.27in
- Weight: 1.12lbs
- Battery Life: Up to 9 hours
Are you looking for a new tablet with cutting-edge features and a reasonable price point? Look no further than the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive review of this latest release from Samsung, covering its design, features, specifications, and performance.
Design and Build
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 features a sleek and slim design with a metal back and curved edges that provide a comfortable grip. It is available in two colors: silver and black. The tablet is lightweight and portable, weighing only 366 grams, making it easy to carry around.
Display and Audio
The Tab A8 boasts an 8.4-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. The colors are vibrant, and the text is crisp and clear, making it easy to read and watch videos. The tablet also features dual speakers that provide immersive audio, making it perfect for streaming movies or listening to music.
Hardware and Software
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 runs on an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, which provides smooth and fast performance. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card. The tablet runs on Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1, which offers a user-friendly interface and many customization options.
Camera and Battery
The Tab A8 features an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera, both of which are decent for taking casual photos or video calls. The tablet also has a 5100mAh battery that provides up to 12 hours of video playback on a single charge, making it perfect for long trips or commutes.
Connectivity and Storage
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0, making it easy to connect to the internet and other devices. It also features a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer. The tablet comes with 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card.
Performance and User Experience
The Tab A8 provides a smooth and responsive user experience, thanks to its powerful processor and 3GB of RAM. The One UI 3.1 offers many customization options, making it easy to personalize the tablet to your liking. The tablet also supports Samsung DeX, which allows you to connect it to an external monitor and use it like a desktop computer.
- Sleek, aluminum body
- Supports 15W fast charging
- Good battery life
- Affordable price
- LTE option
- The rear camera is not great
- Slow charger in the box
- Speakers lose quality with volume
- Laggy on multitasking
- No S pen support
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Review:
If you’re in the market for a new tablet, you may have come across the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus. With its sleek design, impressive specs, and affordable price point, this tablet is a popular choice for many consumers. But is it worth the investment? In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus and help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
Display and Design
One of the standout features of the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is its design. The tablet has a sleek and modern look, with a metal back cover that gives it a premium feel. The slim bezels around the 10.3-inch IPS LCD display make for an immersive viewing experience, and the 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution ensures that images and videos are crisp and clear.
Performance and Battery Life
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T processor, which provides enough power for everyday use. The tablet comes with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM, which is more than enough for multitasking and running multiple apps at once. The internal storage options of 64GB or 128GB are also generous, and the ability to expand storage up to 256GB with a microSD card is a nice bonus.
One area where the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus falls a bit short is its battery life. While the 5000mAh battery can last up to 9 hours on a single charge, this is on the lower end of the spectrum for tablets in this price range.
Cameras and Audio
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. While these specs won’t blow you away, they are perfectly adequate for video calls and casual photography. The tablet also features dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support, which provide a surprisingly rich and immersive audio experience.
Software and Features
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus runs on Android 9.0 Pie, which is a bit outdated at this point. However, Lenovo has included some nice features to enhance the user experience. One of these is the Kids Mode, which allows you to create a safe and child-friendly environment for your kids to use the tablet in. There is also a built-in fingerprint sensor for easy and secure unlocking.
- Keyboard, kickstand & stylus support
- Solid performance
- Long battery life
- Great price
- Good display
- The keyboard isn’t the best
- No MicroSD card support
- No headphone jack
Microsoft Surface Go 2
- OS: Windows 10
- Screen Size: 10.5-inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Gold Processor 4425Y, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ m3 Processor
- RAM: 4/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Camera: Front: 5MP | Rear: 8MP
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 6.9 x 0.33in
- Weight: 1.2lbs (544g)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
Microsoft has recently launched the Surface Go 2, a tablet-laptop hybrid device that promises to deliver high-end features in a compact and portable package. The Microsoft Surface Go 2 is a lightweight and versatile device that provides the perfect balance between portability and performance.
This 2-in-1 tablet is the perfect solution for users who need a device that can handle both work and play. In this section, we’ll take a closer look at the Surface Go 2’s design and hardware.
Design and Hardware
The Surface Go 2 has a sleek and modern design that is both stylish and functional. The device features a 10.5-inch PixelSense display with a resolution of 1920 x 1280 pixels, which provides sharp and clear visuals.
Under the hood, the Surface Go 2 is powered by an Intel Pentium Gold or an 8th Gen Intel Core m3 processor, depending on the model you choose. It also features up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage, making it capable of handling most productivity tasks and light gaming.
The Surface Go 2 comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode, which is a streamlined version of Windows 10 that is optimized for security and performance. However, users can switch out of S mode to access the full Windows 10 experience if they wish. The tablet also comes with Microsoft’s suite of productivity apps, including Office 365 and OneNote.
The Microsoft Surface Go 2 delivers impressive performance for a device of its size. Thanks to its Intel Pentium Gold or Core m3 processor and up to 8GB of RAM, the tablet can handle most productivity tasks, such as web browsing, email, and word processing, with ease. It’s also capable of light gaming and video streaming without any lag or stuttering.
The Surface Go 2 boasts an impressive battery life of up to 10 hours on a single charge, This is thanks to its low-power processor and efficient software, which helps to maximize battery life without sacrificing performance.
Note: Microsoft has released the 3rd generation of the Surface Go lineup, but it will be a little more expensive, taking your budget up to the $400 price mark.
- Keyboard & Stylus support
- Magnetic charging cable
- Good display
- Good video camera for video calls
- 64GB for windows is a bit low
- Accessories not included in the price
Xiaomi Redmi Pad:
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS LCD
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- RAM : 4GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery: 7,250mAh battery
- Camera: Back 8MP | 5MP Front
- OS: MIUI 12
- Dimensions: 8.3 mm (0.33 in)
- Weight: 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and 4G LTE.
If you’re looking for a budget tablet that offers excellent features and performance, the Xiaomi Redmi Pad is the perfect choice for you. This tablet boasts a sleek design, high-quality display, powerful processor, and impressive battery life – all at an affordable price point.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad is a lightweight, portable tablet that is perfect for browsing the internet, streaming movies, playing games, and other basic tasks. It comes with a 10.1-inch Full HD display, which provides sharp and vivid visuals, making it an ideal device for consuming multimedia content.
The tablet is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset and has 4GB of RAM, providing ample power to handle most applications smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad has a sleek and stylish design, with a slim profile and thin bezels that give it a modern look. The tablet weighs only 490 grams, making it easy to carry around, and has a thickness of 7.9mm. It comes in a metal unibody design that feels sturdy and premium in the hand.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad features a 10.1-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, offering sharp and clear visuals. The tablet has a 16:10 aspect ratio, which makes it perfect for watching movies and playing games. The display is also bright enough to be used outdoors, and the colors are accurate and vibrant.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor and has 4GB of RAM. The tablet runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top, which provides a smooth and responsive user experience. The tablet has 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB with a microSD card.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad comes equipped with a massive 7,250 mAh battery that can provide up to 12 hours of video playback on a single charge. This means you can enjoy movies, TV shows, and videos without worrying about the battery life. The tablet also has a standby time of up to 600 hours.
- Impressive refresh rate display.
- It offers a high-quality build.
- Tremendous battery life.
- Expandable storage via a microSD card slot
- Stereo speakers for an immersive audio experience
- Basic level multi-window functionality.
- No support for wireless charging
- No water or dust resistance certification
- No cellular connectivity option for mobile data on-the-go
In conclusion, there are several great options for tablets under $300 that offer a balance of performance, features, and affordability. Our top picks for 2023 include the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, Microsoft Surface Go 2 ,and Amazon Fire HD 10. These tablets offer a range of features such as large displays, long battery life, expandable storage, and good performance for everyday use.
If you’re on a budget but still want a quality tablet, any of these options would be a great choice. Consider your specific needs and preferences to determine which tablet is the best fit for you.
- What should I look for when choosing a tablet under $300?
- When choosing a tablet under $300, look for features such as a large display, long battery life, expandable storage, and good performance for everyday use. Consider your specific needs and preferences, such as whether you need cellular connectivity, a specific operating system, or a certain type of port.
- Can I get a decent best tablet under 300?
- Yes, you can definitely get a best tablets under 300. There are several options available that offer a balance of performance, features, and affordability.
- Which is the best tablet under $300?
- The best tablet under $300 depends on your specific needs and preferences. Our top picks for 2023 include the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, and Amazon Fire HD 10.
- Can I use a tablet for work or school?
- Yes, you can definitely use a tablet for work or school. Look for a tablet with a large display, good performance, and productivity features such as a keyboard case or stylus support.
- Are there any disadvantages to buying a tablet under $300?
- Some disadvantages of buying a tablet under $300 may include limited features such as camera quality or screen resolution, lower performance than higher-end models, and fewer options for cellular connectivity. However,
- if you choose a tablet that meets your specific needs and preferences, you can still get a quality device at an affordable price.
what can i buy for 300 dollars
With a budget of $300, you have several options for what you can buy. Here are a few suggestions:
- Smartphone: You can find mid-range smartphones from reputable brands within this price range. Look for models with good camera quality, sufficient storage capacity, and decent performance.
- Tablet: There are various tablets available in this price range that offer a balance between performance and affordability. Look for tablets with a decent display, sufficient storage, and compatibility with the apps and features you need.
- Smartwatch: If you’re interested in wearable technology, you can find entry-level smartwatches within this budget. Consider features like fitness tracking, notification alerts, and compatibility with your smartphone.
- Gaming Console: Some gaming consoles, such as the Nintendo Switch Lite, fall within this price range. It offers a portable gaming experience and a wide range of games to choose from.
- Laptop Accessories: If you already have a laptop, you could invest in accessories like an external hard drive for additional storage, a quality wireless mouse, or a comfortable laptop stand.
Remember to consider your specific needs and preferences before making a purchase, and check reviews and specifications to ensure the product meets your requirements.